ATEX Electric Winches
Electric winch model BETA-EX
Capacity 320 - 7500 kg
Electric winches of the series BETA-EX are designed
according to the EU Directives 94/9/EG and
MRL 2006/42/EG. The models are usable in any place,
where the risk of ignition of explosive atmosphere exists
(Mixture of air, gases, fumes and dust/air-mixture,
respectively). Due to a specially-tailored modular system,
the suitable winch for each individual application can be
put together easily. The BETA-EX is characterized by the
excellent workmanship in connection with the reliable and
stable gear motors
- Electric control incorporated in a flame-proof housing Ex II 2 GD de IIB T4 T 135 °C
- Electric control not ATEX-compliant (Mounting outside of ATEX-area)
- Hand-actuated auxiliary switch in ATEX-design with Up/Down and emergency stop for an enhanced operating safety.
- From a load capacity of 1000 kg equipped as standard with an overload protection.
- Standard operating voltage: Euro-voltage 380 - 420 V, 3-phase, 50 Hz
- Insulation class F
- Grooved drum and one rope fixation on each flanged wheel
- Suitable ambient temperature -20 °C up to +40 °C.
Chemical or petrochemical industry, biogas plants, paint shops
- Different ambient temperatures
- Different operating voltages
- Electric overload protection for winches with a load capacity below 1000 kg
- Infinitely variable speed regulation
- Rope pressure drum
- Slack rope switch
- Gear limit switch
- Special surface coating
- Multi compartment drum or drum extensions for a higher rope capacity.
- Sheaves, pulley blocks (ATEX-compliant Ex II 2 GD IIB T4 135 °C IP 65).
- Special ropes for ATEX-areas with copper-plated load hook.
Technical data model BETA-EX