Yale Hand Chain Hoist
Hand chain hoist model Yalelift 360 ATEX
Capacity 500 - 20000 kg
The hand chain hoist model Yalelift 360 ATEX once again
prooves its worth in an environment that far exceeds the
requirements of a classical hand chain hoist. On the basis
of the European Directive 94/9/EG this model series has
been further developed for the use in potentially explosive
atmospheres (ATEX zones).
- The enclosed robust stamped steel housing protects all
internal components even in the toughest conditions.
- The extremely low headroom allows maximum use of
the lifting height.
- The revolutionary 360° rotating hand chain guide
allows the operator to work from virtually any position,
in confined spaces or above the load. The Yalelift can
even be operated from the side of the load which also
makes it possible to use the hoist for horizontal pulling
or tensioning. Due to the additional flexibility, the
operator is no longer forced to work in the danger zone
near the load.
- The brake system is extremely quiet and guarantees
operational safety and improved serviceability due to
omission of the vulnerable ratchet pawls. All parts are
made of high quality materials, additionally zinc-plated
or yellow-chromated to increase corrosion prevention.
- Chain guide and gearbox are almost totally enclosed.
Even under the toughest conditions the internal gearbox
- The hardened load sheave with four precision machined
pockets ensures accurate movement of the load
- The surface protected zinc-plated alloy steel load
chains fulfil all requirements of current national and
international standards and regulations. They are matched
perfectly to the load chain sheave and guarantee
smooth and precise chain motion.
- Drop forged load and suspension hooks that yield
under overload instead of breaking, are made of high
tensile steel. The hooks are fitted with robust safety
latches and rotate 360°.
- Explosion protected version with spark resistant
- Copper-coated suspension and load hooks for MEDIUM
design or higher.
- Stainless steel load chain for HIGH design.
- Adjustable overload prevention device
- Chain container