Yale Hand Chain Hoist WIth Trolley
Hand chain hoist
with integrated push or geared
model Yalelift IT ATEX
Capacity 500 - 20000 kg
The combination of the Yalelift 360 with a low headroom
manual trolley provides even more flexibility in the application
of the Yalelift 360
- All units of this series up to a capacity of 3000 kg are
provided with single chain fall and the min. headroom
(Dim. A) has been further reduced. Ideal for applications
with low ceilings and limited headroom.
- The proven and almost stepless adjustment system
allows quick and easy assembly of the trolley.
- Trolleys up to 5 t are offered for two beam ranges.
Range A for a flange width up to 180 mm is standard
and covers approx. 80 % of all requirements.
Conversion to range B for beam width up to 300 mm
can be easily accomplished.
- The trolley wheels (only for MEDIUM and HIGH design)
are designed for a max. beam profile incline of 14 %
(DIN 1025-1), excellent rolling features are guaranteed
by prelubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
- Anti-drop and anti-tilt devices as standard.
- Explosion protected version with spark resistant
- Trolleys equipped with rubber buffers.
- Copper-coated load hooks for MEDIUM design or
- Stainless steel load chain for HIGH design.
- Adjustable overload prevention device
- Chain container
- Beam locking device to secure the unloaded trolley in a
fixed position on the beam (park position e.g. on ships).