Yale Push & Geared Type Trolley
Push and geared type trolley model HTP/G ATEX
Capacity 500 - 20000 kg
The trolley enables the exact positioning or easy traversing
of large loads with either manual or powered hoisting
- The trolley wheels (only for HIGH design) are designed
for a max. beam profile incline of 14 % (DIN 1025-1),
excellent rolling features due to prelubricated and
encapsulated ball bearings.
- Adjustable to fit a wide range of beam widths and
profiles (e. g. INP, IPE and IPB).
- Adjustments are made by rotating the clevis load bar
which also ensures the centred positioning of the hoist
in the clevis – no creeping to the left or the right.
- Trolleys are in accordance with the UVV and
- Explosion protected version with spark resistant
- Trolleys equipped with rubber buffers.
- Stainless steel hand chain for model HTG.
- Locking device to secure the trolley in position on the
beam (park position e.g. on ships).