Horizon 2 Man Temporary Horizontal Rope Anchorage Line
Ref : RV 3002; RV 3002(C)
The new Horizon 2 man Temporary Horizontal Lifeline is another lifeline which is quick and easy to install. It is provided with a special tensioner made of Alloy Steel that provides effortless tensioning of rope.
- Very Quick & easy to install, and is re-usable
- Suitable for upto 2 personnel
- The Lifeline made up of 16mm dia Kernmantle Rope, has a stitched loop at one end secured by a transparent protective sleeve one end. This end is connected to rated anchor point with a help of Steel screw locking Karabiner RV 113 .The other end of the lifeline is connected with the help of a Karabiner, connected to the eye of the tensioner. The anchorage line is secured at the termination with the help of a stop-knot covered with a protective sleeve.
- Comes with a tension indicator to create an adequate tension in the line.
- The system has 2 Steel O-Rings (in RV 3002) to enable the user to easily attach the Lanyard of his Harness to the Lifeline using a Karabiner.
- Covers a span of 5m to 25m
- Conforms to EN 795:2012 Type C & TS 16415:2013 Type C